Upcoming Entries

I'll think of more.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Skinny - A Review of Dar El Salam, Dallah Taibah Hotel, and Al Safwah Royal Orchid Hotel

We traveled with Dar El Salam (House Of Peace) travel agency. Dar El Salam made my umrah trip so wonderful and memorable that I had to write an exclusive post about their services.

Dar El Salam specializes in umrah and hajj packages. At each location, Jeddah, Makkah, and Madinah, a travel representative from Dar El Salam met with my family and I. The representatives are there to "meet and assist," but they go beyond that. After asking our representative in Madinah where to find rosaries, instead of just giving us directions, he walked us to and from stores. All of the representatives provided us with information and guidance for each step of our umrah journey. Dar El Salam provided drivers and knowledgeable guides for sight seeing in Madinah and Makkah. They offer a breadth of packages. My dad chose the custom package, which allowed him to choose the hotels and number of days. I highly recommend Dar El Salam for your umrah/hajj needs.


Madinah
Dallah Taibah Hotel (Four Star Hotel)
***** Room
***** Proximity
***** Room Service
***** My Overall Rating


Makkah
Al Safwah Royal Orchid Hotel (Five Star Hotel)
***** Room
***** Proximity
***** Room Service
***** My Overall Rating

Con: The shower leaked water onto the bathroom floor. Not a big deal, but one would not expect leaks from a five star hotel.

Pro: 3 level mall beneath the hotel!!! You don't have to go outside the hotel to find what you want from jewelry, food, clothes, perfumes, rosaries, prayer rugs, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment